- 145 Kilograms (kg)
- 910x850xx1200 Millimeter (mm)
Paramount Martindale Abrasion TESTER i9 (9 Stations) is a Next Generation Abrasion & Pilling Tester to determine the abrasion and pilling of all knitted, woven, non-woven, Leather and coated Fabrics. It is a versatile Equipment capable of multiple Abrasions and Pilling Tests. It has a touch screen controller with most common functions accessible in one to two Touchscreen. The equipment is designed to subject specimens under test to a controlled amount of rubbing at comparatively low pressures and in continuously changing directions to ensure that all surface fibres on the specimens are flexed in order to compare the resistance of fabrics to abrasion. The 9 stations instrument is ergonomically designed to conserve space while providing maximum testing capacity. Each specimen is prepared and mounted separately in a Specimen Holder. To promote even wear, specimen lighter than 500 g/m are backed with a standard Polyurethane foam. The Abradant material (Standard Felt & Standard Abradant Fabric),against which the specimen is rubbed, is clamped tightly over the abrading Platform to prevent possible metal-to-metal contact. The instrument is finished in Blue and Gray Powder coated paint to give it truly gorgeous looks.
Our Recognition as the Leading Supplier of MARTINDALE in INDIA is based on our more than 50 Years of Rich Experience in testing Instruments and quality control expertise.
With all Accessories
Working Area Of Specimen Holder
- Next Generation equipment to determine the Abrasion Resistance of Knitted, Woven, Non- Woven, Leather & Coated Fabrics ( 9 Stations )
- A full Colour Touch Screen Controller is very easy to use.
- The HMI Touch Screen Controller with the most common functions accessible in one or two Touches makes it the most advanced & convenient Martindale Tester.
- Individual Station Counter are displayed on on HMI screen
- End of Test Time is visible on the screen
- Top Light Weight Motion Plate with has station Marked from 1-9 with laser
- Supplied with a specially designed Table to act as its stand and to keep all accessories in two Special Drawers provided
- Designed in collaboration with Textile Technicians, End users and Research Institutes.
- Smooth, precision-engineered components for exceptional performance.
- Supplied Complete with all accessories including 2 sample cutters of 38mm & 140mm Dia
- Adherence to National & International Standards.
- Supplied with Calibration Certificate (Traceable to NPL )
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 3-4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO Certified
B No. 3/45, Ground Floor, near Jwala Heri, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, 124507, India