- 189 Kilograms (kg)
- 1100x890x1390 Millimeter (mm)
The ability of light leathers and leather-cloth used in manufacture of shoe uppers, gloves, and garments to withstand repeated flexing without cracking is determined with the help of a flexing endurance test under low temperature situation up to -20 degree . In this test, test specimens in shape of rectangular pieces are folded and clamped at each end to maintain them in a folded position in a set of grips, one of which is fixed while the other is able to oscillate. The movement of the oscillating grip causes the fold in the test specimen to run along its centre . This operation is carried out repeatedly and the test specimens inspected periodically to assess the damage produced. The equipment used for this test is called as Bally Flex meter.
Paramount Sub- Zero Climate Chamber i9 is specially designed equipment to determine the flexing endurance of light leathers or resistance of any material to cracking at flexing creases at low temperature up to -20 degree. It also in form the tendency of cracks being formed in the creases caused by walking . Structure is simple and easy to operate built on a rigid metallic base plate Test specimens are held between a pair o f stationary and oscillating grips A six-digit electronic counter with key -reset and backup memory is provided to record the total number of flexing cycles undergone by the test specimen s . And a temperature controller is given for maintaining temperature up to -20 degree The apparatus is finished in bright chrome / zinc plating and shore blue metallic painting to give it a corrosion resistant finish Specimen cutting die and cutting press are also available.
Country of Origin
Made in India
Next Generation equipment to determine the flexing endurance of light leathers or resistance of any material to cracking at flexing creases under low temperature situation up to -20 degree inform the tendency of cracks being formed in the creases caused by walking
- Structure is simple and easy to operate
- Made according to related corresponding international standard.
- Advance Compressor for fast cooling the chamber
- Ergonomically design with modern aesthetics.
- A calibrated scale is given for proper & accurate result .
- Adherence to national & international Standard.
- Supplied complete with Calibration Certificate (Traceable to NPL)
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- 3-4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO Certified
B No. 3/45, Ground Floor, near Jwala Heri, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, 124507, India